Terms and Conditions
1. The company or agency (“Advertiser”) represents and warrants to Association Media Group that the all of the text, pictures, graphics, code, and other material that comprise the creative to be displayed (a) do not violate applicable law and (b) do not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Advertiser shall indemnify, defend and hold Association Media Group and its licensors and its licensees and/or sublicensees, and its and their shareholders, members, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses and claims arising from a breach of the representations and warranties set forth above or any claim that the Advertisement is otherwise obscene or harmful.
2. The Advertiser represents and warrants that any information or materials submitted to Association Media Group to be included on this site (a) are accurate and complete, (b) do not contain any form of tracking pixel, cookie or other data gathering code, and (c) does not contain harmful or malicious code. If the Advertiser is in breach of these representations the Advertiser will be solely responsable for any compliance violations, fines, and penalties. Furthermore, the Advertiser agrees to pay all legal costs for Association Media Group and its technology and Association partners for any violations of these representations.
2. The Advertiser hereby grants to Association Media Group a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license by all means and in any media to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform, publicly display and digitally perform such advertisement and all its constituent parts solely pursuant to any advertising purchase made on this site.
3. Association Media Group agrees to display advertisements provided by the Advertiser in relation to the campaign details purchased on this site. Association Media Group will perform, to the best of its ability, all the obligations listed within the products purchased on this site. Association Media Group does not warrant or represent that the products will enable the Advertiser to achieve any particular result or outcome.
4. Association Media Group may, in its complete discretion, reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertisement from the service for any reason without prior notice to the Advertiser, provided that Association Media Group will notify the Advertiser following the rejection, cancellation or removal of any advertisement from the service and shall refund a prorated share of the amount paid to Association Media Group.
5. Association Media Group will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages of any kind including without limitation lost revenues and/or lost profits arising from the Advertiser’s, company’s, or agency’s listing on this site. In the event that any of the foregoing limitations and disclaimers are ineffective, Advertiser agrees that Association Media Group’s maximum liability to the Advertiser, company, or agency is limited to the total revenue earned by Association Media Group from a purchase of Advertising on this site.
6. These obligations shall apply whether or not Association Media Group has exercised its rights to terminate any advertisement.