A Point of View Research, Inc.
The Market Research Industry is facing new and ever-changing challenges and we are here to adapt with you.
As we adjust to our new norm of social distancing and personal protection, we have a solution to continue "In Person Research" in a safe and secure environment.
We have conducted our own research with our extensive Orange County and Los Angeles database members and determined 90% are willing and excited to participate in research at our facility with the required masks and gloves any time after May 31st. Every client’s, staff member’s and respondent’s temperature will be taken upon entry to the facility. Anyone with a temperature will be asked to leave before entering the premises to ensure safety for everyone involved.
With a 30,000 sq. ft. stand-alone research facility we can accommodate respondents and clients while easily complying with social distancing requirements. Please see our color-coded floorplan below that displays our large spaces and many client areas.
In doing our part to assist the Research Industry and our valued clients move towards a positive future, we are happy to offer the following discounts:
- Any Display Side rental (in green on our floorplan below) will have use of the entire facility at no additional charge through the month of October.
- Any rental that includes recruiting will receive an additional discount off facility rental based on length of rental and number of respondents.
- Live streaming will be offered at no charge when utilizing our in-house AV vendor and system for all AV requirements. With our well-equipped and experienced AV vendor on-site, we can tackle any challenge for you.
- We can stream your project to anywhere on the globe and have been doing so for years. We can use our secure system or stream to your preferred system.
Facility Compliance and Capabilities:
Those clients that have been to our facility are aware of our large 10,000 sq. ft. carpeted display area and our large plexiglass focus room. These plexiglass sheets combined with our pipe and drape can be used individually to create IDI dividers for on floor interviewing boxes, providing a secure plexiglass divider between interviewer and participant. The plexiglass can also be used to set up divided seating for focus group participation on our large display floor. We have plenty of space to accommodate vehicles or products in addition to complying with the 6ft distance requirements, providing all respondents and staff with a sense of security and comfort.
- Our Multipurpose Room can be adjusted to accommodate a pre-clinic area with the 6ft rule.
- Our Focus Group Room is large enough to accommodate IDIs or Triads while still keeping the social distancing requirement. (In purple on our floorplan below)
- Clients can utilize many rooms and we are able to provide monitors in any room, with many rooms already having monitors in place. We can place cameras anywhere on the property and provide individual feeds or a multi-feed collection on one screen.
- We will have the required masks, gloves and sanitizer on hand and we will include sanitation of any area after respondent or client use.
- Catering can be provided with individual boxed meals or the standard buffet whatever is preferred. Respondents beverages will be bottles/cans and snacks will be individually wrapped. We will be using plastic throw away table cloths, plates, and cups throughout the facility. The facility will be cleaned and sanitized each evening.
Dates are booking quickly so please reach out and we can collaborate on your individual needs for your upcoming projects. Keep in mind, upstairs we have a full-service call center equipped to recruit any national project (English and Spanish) as well as those conducted in our facility.
Please visit our website and view our interactive floorplan which will allow you to view photos of our facility and individual rooms. Looking forward to working together and being your partner for all of your research needs.
Evonne Guinn, President