IntelliSurvey helps its clients make important business decisions using online surveys. Our industry-leading online survey software powers advanced research to gather critical market research data, and our online reports illuminate the results instantly.
Online survey programming and hosting
Leveraging our powerful software, our project managers program surveys in close partnership with our clients to offer powerful, fast, and flexible service throughout every research project. Our real-time online reports include frequency graphs, quotas, crosstabs, test mode, compact view, and our proprietary CheatSweep™, and Predictive Closure ™ features.
Over the last decade, we've earned a reputation as the premier resource for deploying complex online surveys quickly and efficiently. We manage advanced online surveys that standard software packages and simple online survey tools just can't handle. As a result, our project managers have become experts at managing complexity in thoughtful ways.
We have excelled at tackling our clients’ most complex research problems focusing on survey programming and hosting. Over the last few years our clients have requested our help in other overlapping research areas such as designing surveys, fielding them, and the analysis of the results. We have put these pieces together and now offer the flexibility and streamlining of Integrated Solutions to help maximize the value of your next engagement and achieve your research goals. Contact us to discuss how we can work together.
- 3,000+ concurrent respondents supported
- Algorithmic data cleansing (CheatSweep™)
- Overage minimization (Predictive Closure™)
- Industry-leading real-time results reporting
- Data downloads into SPSS, Excel, etc.
- Built-in handling of many uncommon survey structures
- Engineers available for custom requests
- Teams available for extended/global hours
- Custom dashboards available
- 50% faster programming turnaround
- Thoughtful staff reduces disconnects and delays
- Integrated QA tools reduce time and cost
- Rapid latency for respondents (<100 ms)